Multiple Intelligence Test By Fingerprint Analysis
Is your child a slow learner?
The child is unsure of its talents and strengths?
Do you want to know your child’s innate characters?
Discover Your Hidden Potentials and Inborn Traits Through
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is a scientific term for the analysis of fingerprint. It is a method to discover human brain potentials, strength-weakness, innate character, learning style, working stype and so forth through the professional fingerprint analysis.
Our R&D Department’s research and study on dermatoglyphic which is based on genetics and the connection between dermatoglyphic and human brain.We read one’s brain information, understand their natural talent and do analysis of Multiple Intelligence by dermatoglyphic method. Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis can be applied for children and adult.
What to expect from Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Analysis?
– Discover the inborn traits/characteristics. it is important to understand a child’s innate characteristics in order to communicate (handle) with them effectively. to eliminate misunderstanding in relation to their natural-born character (stubborn, rebellious or
– Discover innate strengths and weakness on multiple intellegence. To know the 8-Multiple Intelligences of your child. To understand precisely if your child is gifted in arts, sports, music or science academic.
– Enhance learning experience by identifying preferred learning styles (kinesthetic, auditory or visual leaner), to have a clear view on the type of education method best suits their inborn learning style.
– Minimize time and financial commitments on unnecessary courses.
– Reveal hidden talents. getting an insight into a child’s inborn talent (if the child possess the quality to be an accountant, a doctor or an entrepreneur). Make academic and career choices easier.
What do the readings measure?
- Behavior pattern based on DISC/Bird profiling
- Percentile distribution of Innate Intelligence
- Left & Right Brain potential
- Preferred learning styles
- Different Quotients (AQ, IQ, CQ, EQ)
- Preferred career options from many careers available.
- Workers Quadrant
- Stress response system and more.
Is Dermatoglyphs a firm of fortune telling?
Palmistry or Chiromancy is the divination of the future through the interpretation of lines of the palms whereas Dermatoglyphs is the science of comparing analysing and classifying the patterns of the skin grains and ridges of each person’s fingerprint. These analysis do not predict the future, but rather gives a comprehensive insight of one’s innate intelligence distributions, potentials, traits, preferred learning and communication styles.
How is Dermatoglyphs Analysis in comparison to conventional methods?
Conventional Testing uses questionnaire format where most of the time answers can be influenced by the emotional and mental state, wherein Dermatoglyphs Analysis is unaffected by such parameters hence offering most vivid results
Since years many scientists and medical doctors have used genetics, embryology, Dermatoglyphs, anthropology and anatomy as basis to observe, analyze, validate and conclude the result of Dermatoglyphs. It has been most advanced and useful tool to understand the potential functioning of brain lobes. As fingerprints are unalterable and are never influenced by environment, behaviors, companies & moods, the reliability of the fingerprint analysis remain on top. The accuracy is about 80%-95%.
Dermatoglyphics/fingerprint analysis news published on newspapers :
I am interested to join Business Opportunity of Dermatoglyphics Analysis. How much cost is it?
Our dermatoglyphics multiple intelligence analysis business already include with midbrain activation business. With one investment, you get 2 in 1 business opportunity : midbrain activation + dermatoglyphics multiple intelligence analysis.
Otherwise, If you interested dermatoglyphics analysis business only (separate from midbrain activation business), you can send inqury to email@example.com
Note : We display only only several samples. The report also can be customized and use your own brand.